After completing the Level 1 workshop, you will be armed with the tools you need to confidently work with pre and postnatal clients. Our Level 2 online education helps you build your expertise with further education, additional resources, on-going support, and the potential to earn featured promotion as a PROnatal Certified Trainer. The cost of this training is $175 and it’s available only to those who complete our workshop first. Read on to learn everything that’s included in Level 2.
Level 2 Topics
The following topics are designed to build your expertise as a pre/postnatal coach. Each module contains a webinar, downloadable text, and a self-check to gauge your comprehension.
- MODULE 1: Evolution of Childbirth (implications for birthing today)
- MODULE 2: Enhanced Pain & Injury Management
- MODULE 3: Pregnancy Weight Gain and Nutrition
- MODULE 4: Prenatal Client Consultation: Questionnaire & Assessment
- MODULE 5: Pregnancy Psychological Changes and Effective Coaching
- MODULE 6: Postpartum Client Consultation: Questionnaire & Assessment
- MODULE 7: Postpartum Psychological Changes and Effective Coaching
Video Exercise Library
12 Sample Workouts
Movement Assessment Checklists
Pre and Postnatal Client In-Take Questionnaires
Physician Consent Template
Prenatal Provider Client Handout
What You Receive Upon Completion
Pre/Postnatal Performance Training Specialist Certificate
CEUs: ACE 0.8, NASM 0.8, AAFA 0.8
Marketing Promotion and On-Going Support
(See Below for Details)
Benefits Upon Completion
Level 2 completion requires passing an online exam that tests your knowledge on key concepts from Levels 1 and 2. This is a 2-hour test comprised of 80 Multiple Choice and True/False questions. You must receive 85% (68 questions correct) to earn the benefits listed above. Exam re-tests can be purchased for $35.